Monday, July 5, 2010

DESA MENTARI LOW COST APARTMENT..Problem continues...

Problem....Masalah...Problemssss.......

Below are the chronology of headache and blunders happened until today...



1st JANUARY 2010


A letter from my lawyer to the Desa Mentari's Owner















17th FEBRUARY 2010


A letter from my lawyer to inform Bank A's lawyer that I already proceed with housing loan and request for extension.











18th MARCH 2010


A letter from my lawyer to Bank B (Loan Application) to inform they act on my behalf.



















18th MARCH 2010


A letter from my lawyer to Jabatan Galian dan Tanah for "Permohonan Memasukkan Caveat"























`




















25th MARCH 2010

A letter from my lawyer to Desa Mentari's lawyer on follow up of extension status.









 m
31st MARCH 2010


A Request to Lembaga Peruahan & Hartanah Selangor for a name Transfer





















25th MEI 2010

First auction unit that I won on 29th October 2009 still in huge mess..... I decided to drag Bank Negara as a middle man and let my lawyer and Bank A's lawyer arguing each other...
Corporate Communications Department
Bank Negara Malaysia
P.O. Box 10922
50929 Kuala Lumpur

To Whom It May Concern

I would like to file a complaint on discrepancy caused by Bank A on auction of low cost apartment in Taman Medan. I am deeply regret and disappointed with Bank A instruction to terminate Proclamation of Sale dated 29.10.2009. All the dream, hard work, time and money are wasted. I did understand I need to settle everything within 120 days after POS date. I did talk to the owner and mentioned that I'm will take over the house. They denied my rights they will never let go the house and even threaten to report to SPRM.

After almost two months the owner didn't feedback on how to moving forward, I decided to apply for housing loan. My Bank B housing loan approved and I leave the rest to my lawyer A. Due to wrongly info stated on Bank B letter of offer, my lawyer did apply for 3 weeks extension to Bank A dated 17th February 2010. Then they apply for transfer of name and put a personal caveat on that unit. If I'm not mistaken on 20th April 2010 I did call up someone name Mr. S from Bank A on status of extension? He did reply his boss agreed to accept current owner proposal to take over the house. My question is why he didn't feedback earlier??? or at least reply the letter of extension that my lawyer send dated 17th February 2010 and 25th March 2010. Why after I called him up the bad news spill out.

After that telephone conversation with Mr. S, I'm straightly contact my lawyer to seek the truth behind all of this. I am regret that despite my attempts to settle the transaction, Bank A decided to terminate the POS. The transaction is 90% .completed but only pending release of financing amount to Bank A. Only one document is pending which is again the extension letter from Bank A. I want to ask Bank A, Are there any untold stories between BSN and the current owner which result to unfair decision to my side???

Therefore, I would like to seek for Bank Negara attention to settle this matter as soon as possible. As this matter has been delayed for far too long unnecessarily, and if this transaction has to be aborted due to Bank A or solicitor to act in a professional, ethical and efficient manner, I want to claim all my loss. Please find attached documents to support my complaint. I also will send the hard copy to respective recipient.

Thank You.
Yours truthly

(FIRDAUS BIN KHALID)



4th JUNE2010
Bank Negara revert on instruction to Bank A to investigate my case


















 


2nd JUNE 2010

BSN reply to Bank Negara and to me.... Pantas tul...

























14 JUNE 2010

Bank A's lawyer send a warning letter to me. (Hang ingat aku takut???... Lawan tetap lawan...)
















 


To be Continued.....







No comments:

Post a Comment